Soccer Saturday Super6 Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 10th August 2012
1. The Promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Promotion is free.
2. Employees of British Sky Broadcasting Limited (”Sky”) or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
3. Players are required to register at super6.skysports.com or via the red button on Sky Sports TV channels, in order to enter the competition. Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per week is allowed per person. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player will be disqualified. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
4. Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. These terms and conditions will apply for the duration of the 2012 / 13 Football season commencing with fixtures on the 18th August 2012.
5. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about each of our products and services. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the "Contact us" link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
6. Points will be scored as follows. Players will receive 5 points for each Correct Score predicted in a Super 6 game. Players will receive 2 points for each Correct Result predicted in a Super 6 game. Players will not score points for correctly predicting a Golden Goal. Golden Goals will be used to determine winners in the case of ties as defined for each prize category below.
7. The weekly Super 6 Promotion closes at 3:00pm each Saturday (unless specified). Once the weekly competition has closed entrants cannot change their weekly predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time at www.skysports.com/super6 or via the red button on Sky Sports channels (where available). In order to enter the Promotion, Players must predict the correct scores for all six football fixtures for the relevant week and make a prediction of the Golden Goal (the time of the first goal to be scored each week in the six Super 6 fixtures).
8. The prize winners will be determined in the following way:
Jackpot Competition: The jackpot prize is £100,000. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the scores in ALL six fixtures in each Super 6 game. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the score of all six fixtures, the winner will be determined by which player’s Golden Goal prediction is closest to the time of the first goal. If two or more finalists predicted Golden Goals which were equally close to the time of the first goal, the jackpot prize will be split equally amongst those finalists.
Weekly Competition: The consolation prize for each Super 6 game is £5,000. This prize is awarded to the player (other than any winner of the Jackpot Competition) who scores the highest number of points in each Super 6 Game. If two or more players have the same number of points, the winner will be the Player who correctly predicted the most number of Correct Scores. If still tied the winner will be the Player who correctly predicted the most number of Correct Results. If tied again the winner will be the player who gets closest to the Golden Goal prediction. If two or more players predicted Golden Goals which were equally close to the time of the first goal, the weekly prize will be split equally amongst those finalists.
Get 5 Bonus: If the weekly winner as determined above has correctly predict 5 Correct Scores they will be awarded an additional bonus. This bonus will be advertised on site and determined as follows. Starting at £1,000 each week that the Super 6 game is won with 4 or less Correct Results another £500 will be added to the rollover total. When a player wins a weekly prize scoring 5 points the rollover jackpot will be paid out. This is in addition to the weekly £5,000 prize. In the case of ties as defined in the weekly prize above the rollover prize will be split between all winners
Season prize: The Player who scores the most points during the 2012/13 game will win a trip for 2 to New York to see a New York Red Bulls MLS game with flights and accommodation included. This prize is awarded to the player who scores the highest number of points throughout the duration of the Promotion, ending on the final day of the 2012/13 Premier League football season. If 2 or more Players have the same points at the end of the season the winner will be the Player who correctly predicted the most number of Correct Scores. If still tied the winner will be the Player who correctly predicted the most number of Correct Results. If tied again the winner will be the player with the most correct Golden Goal predictions. If still tied the winner will be the Player whose first entry in the game was earliest.
Socialiser: £2 will be added to the £100,000 jackpot for every new fan or follower Soccer Saturday Super 6 receives on their facebook and twitter pages. Promo starts 5.15pm Saturday 29th September, ends 3pm Saturday 6th October. One entry per person. Over 18s only. Jackpot is capped at £150,000. General Super 6 terms and conditions apply.
March Rollover: For every round in March (of which there are five) the jackpot isn’t won £25,000 will be added to the grand prize. The promotion starts Saturday 23rd February 2013 at 5.15pm and ends at 3pm March 30th 2013. If the jackpot is won mid promotion it is reset to £100,000 and starts again for March only. General Soccer Saturday Super 6 terms and conditions apply. If a Super 6 match in the March Rollover period is postponed, abandoned or not completed (i.e. less than 90mins played) the match will be considered void.
If only five matches are completed the March Rollover Jackpot will be reduced to £20,000 (regardless of the size of the rolled over jackpot), with the guaranteed weekly prize (1st week - £5,000, 2nd week - £6,000, 3rd week - £7,000, 4th week - £8,000 and final week - £10,000) remaining the same.
· If only four matches are completed the jackpot will be reduced to £5,000, with the guaranteed prize decreasing to £5,000.
· If three or less matches are completed in the week, the Jackpot Competition will be void for that week, with the guaranteed prize decreasing to £5,000.
At least one match must be completed in order for the £5,000 guaranteed weekly prize to be awarded.
i. All entries must be received by 15:00 GMT 10/11/12 to be eligible.
ii. The prize available is: 2 tickets to watch the Fantasy Football Club [Friday 23rd 8pm at Sky Studios, Osterley], Soccer AM [Saturday 24th 8am Sky Studios & Gillette Soccer Saturday [Saturday 24th 12pm Sky Studios]. A pair of VIP tickets to watch Chelsea v Man City [Sunday 25th, 3pm, Stamford Bridge]. Accommodation for the nights of Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th will be included in the prize. Subject to providing valid receipts and/or other supporting documentation requested by the Promoter, the winner’s travel costs will be included in the prize up to a maximum total amount of £200. Any other costs and expenses which may be incurred by the winner and their guest in participating in the prize (including food and drink) will not be included in the prize.
iii.To qualify for and accept the prize the selected entrant MUST be available to participate in the prize on the dates 23/11/2012 – 25/11/2012.
iv.There are no alternative dates to participate in the prize and there are no cash alternatives to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
v.One entrant will be selected at random, from all eligible entries received.
vi. The selected entrant will be notified by telephone within 1 hour of the draw. If the selected entrant is not able to confirm his or her participation in the prize as described on the dates listed above within 24 hours of being notified, the prize will be forfeited by the entrant without further compensation and the Promoter may award the prize to another entrant .
vii. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within the hour of the draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without compensation. Similarly, should the selected entrant fail to confirm their postal address within 48 hours of being notified, the prize will be forfeited without compensation and will be allocated to a different entrant who has met all qualification criteria.
viii.Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
9. Additional Bonus Prizes: Additional prizes, including Super 6 Power Play and Super 6 Sunday Special may be introduced during the Promotion. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, the Promoter will ensure that players are made aware of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
10. When judging closest prediction for time of first goal (Golden Goal), times before and after the actual time of first goal will be considered equally.
11. Match scores and time of first goal used are as published by PA Sport . These will be used to determine final league positions and winners for all competitions. Any goals scored in injury time will be recorded as 45min for the first half and 90min for the second half of the match. The timing of goals scored will be recorded as follows: 0 - 59 seconds = 1st minute, 1m00s – 1m:59s = 2nd minute and so on. For example if you select minute 6 for the Golden Goal then you will be looking for the first goal to be scored between 5m00s – 5m59s. If there are no goals in any of the games then the correct answer will be deemed to be 0 or 90.
12. If any Super 6 match is postponed, abandoned or not completed (i.e. less than 90mins played) the match will be considered void. If only five matches are completed the £100,000 jackpot will be reduced to £20,000 (even in the case of special promotion rounds, e.g Double Jackpots). If only four matches are completed the jackpot will be reduced to £5,000. If three or less matches are completed in the week, the Jackpot Competition will be void for that week. At least one match must be completed in order for the weekly £5,000 prize to be awarded.
13. Sky Bet free bet prizes will not be offered to players who (i) have self excluded from any Sky Betting and Gaming product; (ii) are based in countries from which Sky Bet does not accept bets; or (iii) have had an account suspended or closed by Sky Bet for any reason.
14. There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non transferable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
17. Winners will be notified by email or telephone. Winners may be required to verify their age, identity and other registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize.
18. A full list of prize winners by name will be available in the results sections of the Super 6 web site at www.skysports.com/super6.
19. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information or cannot be contacted within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
20. Entry into the Competition constitutes permission for Sky and/or their associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names and photographs of participants for publicity purposes at its discretion. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as Sky reasonably requires.
21. Allow 28 days for prizes for delivery of prizes.
Submission of entries
22. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
23. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the their control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
24. The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the game Rules or Terms and conditions will be disqualified.
25. The Promoter is BSkyB Limited. Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD